A drab, undecorated room can bore just about anyone, but the solutions don’t have to be a hassle. Painting can be expensive, time consuming, and a huge pain in the rear, especially if you are doing it yourself. If you’re looking to spruce up your sitting room add a pop of color to you or your child’s room, a wall sticker can be a quick, easy fix. They come in all different colors, sizes, materials, and themes, and can be a colorful addition to your house and home.
Wall decals are not a just-kids item, either! Adults can also enjoy decorative wall stickers in their rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. There are many different options to choose from, and you can easily add a touch of character to any room in your house with a well-placed wall decal. No matter what age, there is always a wall decal for their age group, including:
When picking a wall decal, it’s important to remember what kind of sticker you would like to decorate with. If you have a chosen theme, you can find stickers that go along with the motif of the room. A teenage girl may like the color pink and flowers, so classic floral designs can fit the bill perfectly. Likewise, a young boy may enjoy dump trucks, so stickers featuring words like ‘dig’ and cartoons of dump trucks may be the route to take. Many themes are available, such as:
1. Animals, like big cats, elephants, dogs, cats, and even giraffes.
3. Flowers and plants
Atmosphere can make or break a party, and with some tinsel and party poppers, your gathering can be remembered for years to come. A wall decal is a great way to add to the color and style of the party, and many different designs are available, depending on the occasion. Different themes include:
1. Christmas, or simple winter themes such as snowmen and sleds.
2. Superbowl parties can be completed with football decals!
3. Weddings, with inspirational quotes and themed stickers like birds and flowers.
4. Work parties, going-away parties, and birthday parties.
5. Assorted other holidays, such as Easter, Valentine’s Day, and Thanksgiving.
Have a child that likes writing on the wall a little bit too much, or just want an easy place to scribble reminders and notes? Wall decals don’t have to come in PVC, they can come in a variety of materials, all of which can serve a purpose in your house, office, classroom, or restaurant.
1. For offices and kitchens, whiteboard decals can be invaluable.
2. Chalkboard decals are great for children, restaurants, or offices.
3. Mirror decals for an extra pop in your house and home.
4. Glow in the dark stickers for children rooms, bathrooms, or hallways.
No matter what room, theme, or design, a wall decal is bound to draw attention. They can be the focal point of your room, or just a background accessory, and no matter your tastes, you’re bound to find a wall sticker that complements your personality!