Ready to learn how to hang Self Adhesive Wallpaper?
Simply peel away and then stick anywhere you want. The best part is, it is completely removable. Meant for any smooth, flat surface including walls, doors, entryways, cabinets, stairs, furniture, frames, mirrors and more, never has decorating your space been easier or more fun. Follow our step-by-step detailed hanging instructions below to get started.
Gather the recommended tools
We recommended the follow tools when applying self adhesive wallpaper:
Installation (Use the steps below to install.)
1. Pre-cut strips to fit wall height. Remember to allow an extra inch or two for trimming both the top and bottom. Cut and trim the product with a sharp utility knife, remember to change the blade often to help maintain a smooth clean cut.
2. Beginning on the left side of your wall, measure out from the corner the width of the paper and mark the wall lightly with a pencil. Put your level on this mark and draw a straight, level, vertical line. This is the guide for your first strip, it is very important for it to be level.
3. Peel about 12” of the backing away from the paper. Apply the paper to the top of the wall, allowing a bit of excess to overlap the ceiling which will be trimmed off later. Align the right side of the strip to your mark and lightly press the edge to the wall along the mark. You can reposition if needed to ensure a vertical seam. Working from top to bottom, pull the backing away as you evenly press the paper to the wall. Do not force, let gravity assist you. Be careful not to pull or stretch the material or the pattern will not align. For best results , have one person guide the paper at the top and along the seam, while another holds the opposite edge away from the wall until the seams are lined up.
4. Using a Squeegee, work your way down the strip in a back and forth motion, smoothing the material to the wall and pushing out any air bubbles.
5. Trim off excess material at ceiling and baseboard with a straight edge and sharp utility knife.
6. Repeat procedure aligning your next strip to the right edge of your previous strip.
Posted by: /
SAME IN CATEGORY
LEAVE A COMMENT
Creative Household Waterproof Thicken PVC Floor St...
Unique Wood Pattern Waterproof PVC Self-adhesive F...
Mosaic Porcelain Waterproof Self-adhesive Bathroom...